Our home visiting Occupational Therapy service, strives to maximize your loved ones’ independence within a private residence, hospital or care facility.
By using our effective combination of interview of your loved one and all involved family members, observation and functional assessments; together, we can determine your loved one’s ability to care for themselves across a wide range of daily activities.
We assess the following 3 categories:
- Self-care: dressing, grooming, hygiene, sleeping, eating,
- Domestic tasks: cooking, cleaning, laundry, home making
- Instrumental tasks: money management, driving, and medications
Our in-home environmental evaluations will provide a thorough assessment of functionality to ensure increased self-reliance and optimal safety.
Our Occupational Therapy services include:
- Self-care assessments and interventions
- Complex Home Modification Assessments
- Environment Assessments
- Falls Prevention
- Seating and positioning
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Personal Injuries/Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA’s)
- Neurological Rehabilitation (Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury)
- Cognitive Assessments and Interventions
- Pressure Ulcers Assessments