Our Occupational Therapy service strives to maximize your loved ones’ independence within a private residence, or assisted living community.
We use an effective combination of interviewing your loved one and all involved family members, along with careful observation and functional assessments. Together, we can determine your loved one’s ability to care for themselves across a wide range of daily activities.
We assess the following 3 categories:
- Self-care: dressing, grooming, hygiene, sleeping, eating,
- Domestic tasks: cooking, cleaning, laundry, home making
- Instrumental tasks: money management, driving, and medications
Our in-home environmental evaluations will provide a thorough assessment of functionality to ensure increased self-reliance and optimal safety.
Our Occupational Therapy services include:
- Self-care assessments and interventions
- Complex Home Modification Assessments
- Environment Assessments
- Falls Prevention
- Seating and positioning
- Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Personal Injuries/Motor Vehicle Accidents (MVA’s)
- Neurological Rehabilitation (Stroke, Spinal Cord Injury, Brain Injury)
- Cognitive Assessments and Interventions
- Pressure Ulcers Assessments